Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chilly Sundays

It has been ridiculously cold. Yesterday we went to Phila. to see the car show. I know, it doesn't seem too exciting, but it actually wasn't to bad. We even got to meet Vince Papale. So you're wondering who the hell he is. There was a movie out in 2006 starring Mark Wahlberg called "Invincible". It was about Vince Papale. Very neat. It's not the kind of movie that I would've watched without the persuasion of DH. But it was really pretty good.

Not a whole lot to update on, just trying to get caught up with everything that I've been neglecting lately (housework, grocery shopping, me). I think I'm going to get a cup of nice hot cocoa while I catch up on other blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Dh & I saw that movie when it first came out. I'm no huge football fan, but I quite enjoyed it too. Even cooler knowing it was based on a true story.

    ReplyDelete