Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday!

Okay, I'm not a big football fan, but I am a big Who fan.  In case you're not aware...The Who will be playing at half time!  I'm quite the obsessed fan.  I've seen them several times in the past few years when they've toured.  Fortunately my DH shares my enthusiasm.  In his defense he likes the Stones better.  Last November I got to meet Roger Daltrey! No, not because I'm special.  He was touring alone for a few months and had some meet and greet packages.  Very expensive but well worth it!  My husband knows how obsessed I am and purchased tickets for a second event.  At the time I could've killed him because of the expense.  I'm very frugal.  Fortunately he's not.  I met him twice!!! I know what you're thinking, that I'm a nut.  Well, I am.  And, yes, he is a senior citizen (Ha, ha), but wholly crap!  He's in better shape than me and my husband!  I am soOO in love with this man!

I've included some photos for my enjoyment:

If I weren't barren I would have his baby (even though I think he has six and has been married for 39yrs)!

Go New Orleans!  I'm not really a fan but they've been through so much. Have a great day ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Who fan -- but you're obviously a bigger one, lol. They're obviously not as young as they used to be, but you have to give them credit for getting out there & kicking butt. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's not my type but I definitely get the whole rocker obsessed fan thing as I have a few yummy rocker guys I swoon over. :)

    ReplyDelete